It takes only a minute or two to set up your own personalized Username and Password.
Before you begin, you need your account number. You can find your Account Number in the following location:
- At the very bottom of any of the Momentum Options emails you have recieved.
- In the Momentum Options Welcome Email you received when you first joined.
Once you have your account number, click here.
If you have a personalized Username and Password, your login information will remain active for
as long as you’re a subscriber to Momentum Options. If you are an active subscriber and your Username and Password are not working, please verify the following:
- Be sure to type your Username and Password in exactly the way you did when you set it up. Your login information IS case sensitive, so be sure your Caps Lock isn’t mistakenly on or off.
If you have forgotten your Username or Password, click here.
If you wish to change your Username or Password, click here.
You received an order number in the confirmation email that was delivered to you when you completed your order online. You will also see it referenced in your first emailed issue and can then use it to set up your Password. If you did not place your order online, then you may call our Customer Service team at 1-800-211-7658 for assistance.
6) 6. If I already have a working personalized Username & Password from Momentum Options or another InvestorPlace Media subscription, do I need to create a new one for Momentum Options?
No need. Your existing Username and Password will work for Momentum Options for as long as you are a subscriber.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your Gmail inbox, please follow these steps:
- Click on the “Promotions” Inbox.
- Drag any emails from Rick Rouse and RickRouse@momentumoptions.com into your “Primary” Inbox.
- Click “Yes” when asked if you want future emails to go into your “Primary” Inbox.
For Momentum Options e-mails to be delivered to your AOL inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your AOL mailbox
- Click on ‘Mail‘
- Under ‘Mail Preferences,’ click on ‘Settings‘
- Click on ‘Spam Controls‘
- ‘AOL’s Advanced Spam Filter‘ screen appears
- Make sure ‘medium‘ is checked
- Click on the ‘Control Who I Get Mail From‘ button under ‘Additional Spam Filters‘
- Select ‘Allow mail only from senders on my Custom Sender List‘
- Click on the blue ‘Custom Sender List‘ link. Enter the following e-mail address to this list:
- Hit ‘Add,’ then ‘Save‘
- Click ‘Save‘ again after you are directed out of the ‘Custom Sender List‘ screen
- Hit ‘Save‘ for the last time when you are directed to the ‘Spam Controls‘ page
For Momentum Options e-mails to be delivered to your Hotmail inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your Hotmail mailbox
- Click ‘Options‘ (upper right corner)
- Click ‘Mail‘
- Click ‘Junk E-Mail Protection‘
- Click ‘Junk E-Mail Filter‘
- From the selection list, ‘Choose Your Junk E-Mail Filter Level,’ select either ‘low‘ or ‘enhanced.’ Then click ‘OK‘ at the bottom of the screen.
- Click ‘Safe List‘
- In the space provided, ‘Type an address or domain,’ enter the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Click ‘Add‘ after each address is entered
For Momentum Options e-mails to be delivered to your MSN inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your MSN mailbox
- Click ‘Help & Settings‘
- Click ‘Email Settings‘
- Click on ‘Safe List‘
- In the space provided ‘Add an item to this list‘, enter Momentum Options
- Click ‘Add‘ button
- In the space provided ‘Type a single e-mail address (or domain),‘ enter the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click ‘Add‘ button after entering the email address
For Momentum Options e-mails to be delivered to your Yahoo inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Click ‘Mail Options‘ (upper right corner)
- Click ‘Filters‘
- Click ‘Add‘
- In the ‘Filter Name‘ box, type Momentum Options
- In the top row labeled ‘From Header,’ make sure ‘contains‘ is selected in the drop-down menu
- Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, then enter the following address email@example.com
- At the bottom, where it says ‘Move the message to,’ select ‘Inbox‘ from the drop-down menu
- Click the ‘Add Filter‘ button